DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ABSTRACTS TOMORROW JANUARY 17
Abstracts submitted to the NIDA International Forum and 79th Annual Meeting of the College on Problems of Drug Dependence may also be submitted to InWomen’s for consideration.
Abstract Submission Form:
Submission Deadline: January 17, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST
Abstract and Travel Award Notifications will be sent by: February 24, 2017
Visa Letters Issued: February 24 – March 24, 2017
- Only abstracts with a focus or component on women, children, youth, LGBT+ individuals, and/or gender differences in areas pertaining to substance use will be considered.
- The online abstract submission system permits an abstract summary to be copied from a word processing document or a clipboard and pasted directly into the submission form.
- You may submit more than one abstract for consideration. If you wish to submit more than three abstracts, you will be required to complete a second application and re-enter your personal information in the online submission system. Limit the body of each abstract to approximately 300 words.
- Please ensure your category selection(s) are correct, authors are listed in the proper order, and that there are no typographical errors in the title and text of the abstract. Abstracts will be printed as entered in conference materials.
- Always keep an original copy of your submitted abstract(s) and your electronic submission confirmation.
Abstract Review, Notification and Travel Awards
Abstracts submitted for the 10th annual InWomen’s Conference will be reviewed and scored by the members of the InWomen’s Abstract Review Committee. Abstracts selected will be offered the opportunity to be presented at the 2017 conference. Several merit-based travel awards will be awarded to pre- and post-doctoral students, and new investigators (not more than 7 years post their terminal degree). Priority will be given to those who have not previously received awards.
You will be notified via email whether or not your abstract has been accepted by February 24, 2017. If your abstract is accepted, you will receive a request to confirm your availability to attend. Instructions on poster preparation, including presentation format and poster session time, will be emailed to you in advance of the meeting.
For participants who require a formal letter of invitation to the 2017 meeting in order to obtain a visa, InWomen’s will accept letter requests and issue them between February 24 and March 24, 2017. Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org during this period.
Registration for the InWomen’s Conference is now open. Register today.
Please note that conference registration is separate from the abstract submission process. You must register and attend the conference to have your abstract published and to receive the travel award.