POSTER ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 17
Abstracts submitted to the NIDA International Forum and 79th Annual Meeting of the College on Problems of Drug Dependence may also be submitted to InWomen’s for consideration.
Submission Deadline: January 17, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST
Abstract and Travel Award Notifications will be sent by: February 24, 2017
Visa Letters Issued: February 24 – March 24, 2017
- Only abstracts with a focus or component on women, children, youth, LGBT+ individuals, and/or gender differences in areas pertaining to substance use will be considered.
- The online abstract submission system permits an abstract summary to be copied from a word processing document or a clipboard and pasted directly into the submission form.
- You may submit more than one abstract for consideration. If you wish to submit more than three abstracts, you will be required to complete a second application and re-enter your personal information in the online submission system. Limit the body of each abstract to approximately 300 words.
- Please ensure your category selection(s) are correct, authors are listed in the proper order, and that there are no typographical errors in the title and text of the abstract. Abstracts will be printed as entered in conference materials.
- Always keep an original copy of your submitted abstract(s) and your electronic submission confirmation.